The requirements for this program were modified on March 2022. Students who declared this program before this date should contact the director of undergraduate studies for the department in order to confirm their correct course of study.
The concentration in ethnicity and race studies requires a minimum of 19 points.
All students are required to take two core courses as listed below.
- CSER UN1010 Introduction to Comparative Ethnic Studies (4 points)
- CSER UN3928 Colonization/Decolonization (4 Points)
CSER UN3942 Race and Racisms (4 points)
Students must complete at least four courses, in consultation with their major advisor, in one of the following tracks/areas of specialization. At least one of the elective courses must be a seminar:
- Asian American studies
- Comparative Ethnic Studies
- Latino/a Studies
- Native American/Indigenous Studies
- Individualized courses of study